Board of Trustees
Walter C. Rollin, Chairman
• Social Security: Beginning August 2014 no longer issue Social Security number printouts, will stop providing benefit verification letters in October 2014. 1-800-772-1213, www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount and www.socialsecurity.gov/thirdparty/whatsnew.html
• Auditor of State: New Android app for Ohio Stops Fraud launched.
• Wellington Adult Immunization Clinic:
Lorain County General Health District, 1st Thursday of Every Month at the Wellington Fire House 202 Kelly Street, 9:00 am - 12 noon, call 440-322-6367
• Wellington Fire District Child Seat Program and Free green reflective address sign: Contact 440-647-2245,
• Well Help: In 2013 there were 1832 families served, $63,532 spent on food support and 183 toys given to children. Call 647-2689 to donate.
• Southern Satellite Office on Aging:
Services include: Meals on Wheels, transportation, housekeeping, benefits assistance, Information, Call 440-647-0777.
• SCAM= A recent calling scam asking for money to fix computer issues has been noted. Be alert! Caller indicates they receive electronic computer issue transmission.