• Rumpke: 800-828-8171
• Social Security: No longer issue Social Security number printouts, will stop providing benefit verification letters in October 2014. 1-800-772-1213, www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount and www.socialsecurity.gov/thirdparty/whatsnew.html
• Wellington Fire District Child Seat Program and Free green reflective address sign: Contact 440-647-2245,
• Well Help: 647-2689
• Southern Satellite Office on Aging:
Services include: Meals on Wheels, transportation, housekeeping, benefits assistance, Information, Call 440-647-0777.
• Ohio Township Association: Visit their website to learn about 2016 Scholarship opportunity! http://www.ohiotownships.org/scholarships
• Junk mail opt out: Visit these sites to find out how to opt out of junk mail- dma-choice.org, consumer.ftc.gov, catalogchoice.org
• Road construction News: Visit ODOT for district #3 news of Road Construction closures, etc. http://www.dot.state.oh.us/districts/d03/Pages/default.aspx
Farmers' Market Back to School Promotion
Come to the Wellington Farmers' Market Information tent and receive $10 in tokens per family. Click here for more information.
Agricultural Tire Collection
An agricultural tire collection is taking place on Thursday, Sept. 8th at the Lorain County Collection Center. Click here for more information.
Advance Road Closure Notice
SR 18 between West Rd. and Whitehead Rd. will be closed from Sept. 6th to Sept. 23rd for a culvert repair. Click here for more information regarding the road closure.
You or someone you know may qualify for a box of free nutritious food on a monthly basis from Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)! Click here to view the program flyer.
Click here to read a press release from the Lorain County Sheriff's Office regarding IRS scams
45955 State Route 162
Wellington, OH 44090
Zoning Office: 440-647-5100
Walter C. Rollin, Chairman
The Trustees would like to invite residents to attend all public meetings. The Trustees meet the first and third Monday of every month in the Township Hall (School building) on the corner of SR 58 & SR 162 at 7:00 PM. Any changes to this regular schedule will be posted. In addition to these Trustee meetings there are monthly meetings of the Fire District Board, Ambulance District Board, Rural Lorain County Water Board, LORCO Board and Office on Aging that are open to the public. On the "SERVICES" tab you can find more information on these regular scheduled meetings and find a link to their respective websites for updated information. Your Trustees invite residents to attend and be informed! | Click here for events |